Thanks all for your helpful feedback. Presentation is updated: DHE key
exchange, elliptic curve, ...

In case anyone is interested, I'm going to give it on Wednesday a week from
today. Go here to register. Watch out for the wrap.
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/calendar/monthview?eso=001V-N0MRi36wCn
0zIaDV3edw==&year=2021&month=5

Yeah, you have to register but I promise you that NewEra does not "pursue"
registrants. No salesman will call.

It is pure "certificate technology," equally relevant to z/OS, VM, VSE -- or
for that matter, a PlayStation. It is, for better or worse, not a RACF
how-to class. There is no product sell. (There is no product.)

Also coming up is Julie Bergh, whom some of you may know from SHARE,
speaking on USS security, and a guy I have worked with who is a very
compelling and entertaining speaker, Reg Harbeck, speaking on the subject of
a "Rosetta Stone" for the three ESMs.

I would be honored to have some of you at my session.

X-Posted IBMMAIN, IBMVM and RACF-L.

Charles