Hi Joe,
Or, as Shmuel pointed out the PDS Command Processor (cbttape.org File 182) or StarTool.

Regards,
David

On 2021-06-30 22:05, Joe Monk wrote:
Yep, my bad.

Didnt see that he was trying with a load module, for which the
linker/binder is required.

Joe

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 8:35 PM David Spiegel <dspiegel...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Joe,
*IEBUPDTE has the ALIAS command.
IEBUPDTE, however, does not work on Load Modules.

Regards,
David

On 2021-06-30 21:21, Joe Monk wrote:
It's IEBUPDAT that has the ALIAS function

Joe

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 11:18 AM esst...@juno.com <esst...@juno.com>