On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:19:41 +0000, Horne, Jim wrote:

>Why wouldn't you just write a batch job to invoke SFTP?  It is z/OS to z/OS
>and can handle almost all files, as far as I know

Like most of the suggestions so far, this begs the question of transferring the
key.

For "almost all files" you need either Dovetailed of flattening with TSO
TRANSMIT.

Does sftp support anything similar to Diffie-Hellman key exchange?  That would
still
leave the problem of authentication.

o Sneakernet?

o Cloud?  Still the authentication question.

-- gil