Not really, the smaller the shop, the less programmers they have performing
compiles, even if it takes 4 to 5 times as long to compile LE COBOL compared to
something like COBOL-II, there are not enough of them to really matter.  A
large shop wouldn't see that same problem, because while the compile times have
gotten higher, the normally have the capacity to handle it, or at least handle
it better.

Brian