Hi

Visara is around and doing well.  Product offerings for storage are VTL and
DASD.  The CCA 3074 provides console consolidation and automation.

Email me off line to discuss your needs

Regards
Ken

Kenneth A. Bloom
Avenir Technologies Inc
/d/b/a Visara International
203-984-2235<tel:203-984-2235>
bl...@visara.com<mailto:bl...@visara.com>
www.visara.com<http://www.visara.com/>

On Jul 28, 2021, at 3:57 PM, Tom Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com> wrote:

Visara?  I think we had one of those boxes to connect system consoles at one
time.  I wasn't the one who connected them up so that's about all I remember.