I did, I can access the z\OS datasets, but I can't figure out how to do the
OMVS files. Could you share that info please.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
TSDunlap
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 9:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXT] Re: Windows FTPS client

Please Note: This email is from an [EXTERNAL] sender. Do not click on links or
attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is
safe. Please contact the Service Desk if you have any concerns regarding this
message.

On 7/29/2021 9:54 AM, Ward, Mike S wrote:
> Hello all, and good day. I was wondering if there are any Windows FTPS (Not
> SFTP) client recommendations. I'm looking for a client that can handles z/OS
> datasets as well as OMVS files. Preferably free, but will look at paid for
> clients also.
>
> Thanks.
>

> ==========================
> This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
> you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This
> message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
> individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
> immediately by e-mail if you have received this message by mistake and delete
> this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
> reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Try FileZilla.

Regards,
Thomas Dunlap   Independent Consultant   tsdun...@wowway.com   cell-614 975-4801