Hello!

I have a stc which has the following jcl in it:

//KLS1     JOB JESLOG=(SPIN,100K),MSGLEVEL=1
..
//TLVLOG   DD   SYSOUT=&SOUT,SPIN=(UNALLOC,100K)

The SPIN would normally function but currently is not working for this stc.
The files are not being freed.
I have in another lpar the same stc with the same jcl and it's working fine.

I have tried the $Tstc12345,SPIN command to no avail.
I know if I stop/start the stc it might begin to work.

Any ideas to fix this without recycling the stc are welcomed.
Thank you.
Roberto