Hope I'm not wrong when I say that REXX has support to read VB and VBS... from
v2r3 or something.

That said, you'll start crying as soon as you try to start processing CICS SMF
in REXX.
If you have any CICS monitoring product that records its own SMF, it's easier
to start recording that SMF type.
Then, write a parser for the monitoring product's SMF.

Among a handful of SMF record types, CICS is madness.

Alternatively, as someone else mentioned, if DFH$MOLS or DFH0STAT output has
what you need (i.e., if you can post-process it to get exactly what you want),
then stick to that.

- KB