First of all, I don't see where RB is set - but that should only affect the
ARs from you snippet.

How are you determining the address to display?

Have you tried GTF + SLIP SA?

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 09:58:50 +0100 jan de decker <jan.je...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>Hi,
:>
:>Thanks for yout help,
:>
:>below some more information:
:>
:>
:>I am really baffled by the situation. Never seen it in my 25+ years as a
:>zOS systems programmer.
:>
:>I am stck, what can happen to a parameter list between the BASR and the
:>called program.
:>
:>
:>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:>
:>Best regards,
:>
:>
:>jan
:>
:>
:>zOS is 1.10
:>
:>Both programs involed are assembler batch, no LE.
:>
:>Both are APF
:>
:>YEMI0070 is the calling program, linked into YEMI000 AMODE 31 RMODE 24
:>YEXC0000 is the called program AMODE 31, RMODE ANY, reentrant, reusable
:>
:>Top of the layout of the parameter ist
:>
:>YEIOWTOD_START     DS    0F
:>YEIOWTOD_ID        DS    CL8           EYECATCHER
:>YEIOWTOD_CSECT     DS    CL8           CSECT NAME CALLER
:>YEIOWTOD_CVTX      DS    F             -> YECVTX
:>YEIOWTOD_ALET_MSG  DS    F             ALET MESSAGE DATASPACE
:>YEIOWTOD_ALET_OUT  DS    F             ALET I/O OR WTO DATASPACE
:>
:>All correct
:>
:>Just before jumping into yexc0000 I dumped by inserting
:>
:>LR    R1,R9                   R1 -> PARAMETER LIST
:>LR    R2,R1
:>LA    R4,YEIOWTOD_ALET_MSG
:>LR    R6,RF
:>
:>ABEND 555,DUMP
:>
:>just before the BASR  RE,RF
:>
:>Result:
:>
:>R2 ->    E8C5C9D6 E6E3D6C4 E8C5D4C9 F0F0F7F0    YEIOWTOD    YEMI0070
:>    01ED6330                 -> YECVTX
:>    01010039 0101003C            alets
:>
:>All OK
:>
:>I removed the dump statements out of the macro and now I dumped at the
:>start of YEXC0000
:>
:>YEXC0000 CSECT
:>YEXC0000 AMODE 31
:>YEXC0000 RMODE ANY
:>         PRINT GEN
:>         BAKR  RE,0
:>         SAM31 .
:>     LA    RC,4095(RB)
:>       LA    RC,1(RC)
:>     USING YEXC0000,RB,RC
:>     EYECATCH             eyecather macro
:>     EREG  R0,R1                   RESTORE REGISTERS
:>     EREG  RE,RF                   AFTER WTO
:>     LR    RA,R1                   RA -> PARAMETER LIST
:>     USING YEIOWTOD,RA             RA ADDRESSES THE PARAME
:>     AR#MODE
:>     SAC   512                     SWITCH TO ACCESS REGIST
:>     LAM   AR0,ARF,=16F'0'         ALL ACCESS REGISTERS TO
:>     LAM   AR2,AR2,YEIOWTOD_ALET_MSG R2 ADDRESSES MESSAGE
:>     ABEND 777,DUMP
:>
:>Result:
:>
:>
:>RA ->     E8C5C9D6 E6E3D6C4 E8C5D4C9 F0F0F7F0    YEIOWTOD    YEMI0070    OK
:>    01ED3030                wrong
:>    0B000001 1228C000            wrong
:>
:>
:>
:>
:>
:>On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Lizette Koehler