Hi Colin,
  Yes I read your info and it was super helpful, but I could get past not
having the ability for all PC's to do an HTTPS  TLS 1.2 connection from a
browser.

For example.

Label:Corporate Root CA
Certificate ID:2QiJmZmDhZmjgcOWmZeWmYGjhUDZlpajQMPB
Status:TRUST
Start Date:2015/08/14 13:27:47
End Date:  2114/08/14 13:37:46
Serial Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Issuer's Name:CN=COV1CERT01VM
Subject's Name:CN=COV1CERT01VM

Label:Corporate IMMED CA
Certificate ID:2QiJmZmDhZmjgcOWmZeWmYGjhUDJ1NTFxEDDwUBA
Status:TRUST
Start Date:2016/04/25 13:00:14
End Date:  2114/08/14 13:37:46
Serial Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Issuer's Name:CN=COV1CERT01VM
Subject's Name:CN=NRC1CERT03VM.am.tsacorp.com

Label:ACWA Client Cert
Certificate ID:2Qfj4uLjxeLBwcPmwUDDk4mFlaNAw4WZo0BA
Status:TRUST
Start Date:2021/08/11 08:34:50
End Date:  2023/08/11 08:34:50
Serial Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Issuer's Name:CN=NRC1CERT03VM.am.tsacorp.com
Subject's Name:CN=MFZ900ACWA.AM.TSACORP.COM

Subject's AltNames:
  ,IP:10.x.xx.xxx
  ,Domain: MFZ900ACWA.AM.TSACORP.COM

And lastly my keyring owned by IZUSVR

Ring:
 ,IZUKeyring.IZUDFLT

 Certificate Label Name            Cert Owner   USAGE       DEFAULT
 ,Corporate Root CA                ,CERTAUTH    ,CERTAUTH   ,NO
 ,Corporate IMMED CA               ,CERTAUTH    ,CERTAUTH   ,NO
 ,ACWA Client Cert                 ,ID(TSSTESA) ,PERSONAL   ,YES

Ms Terri E Shaffer
Senior Systems Engineer,
z/OS Support:
ACIWorldwide – Telecommuter