When I look at the "open me first" html I do see the Open at the left. It was a bit silly stuck in the middle in the previous version. Still, I wonder why they don't make the whole <tr> line an open link, or at least the title text.

But I don't use that html index anyway - I've been using Windows shortcuts created from the index by a script I wrote a couple of years ago. Looks like this: http://www.mildredbrennan.com/mvs/shortcuts.png