O/T - I was a user on one of those Tektronix displays from about 1979 to 1982, but no 3277 or mainframe. Mine was connected to a DEC computer, all put together by a company called ComputerVision.

This pic shows almost exactly what I used:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computervision#/media/File:Computervision_piping.agr.jpg