No, I'm nowhere near as unique as I like to think I am. :-(

The XDC David Cole

dbc...@gmail.com (personal)
dbc...@colesoft.com (business)
540-456-6518 (cell)

At 8/31/2021 02:08 PM, Jim Mulder wrote:
  No.  It is a popular name.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
08/31/2021 12:58:55 PM:

> From: "Bill Hitefield" <bill.hitefi...@dino-software.com>
> To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
> Date: 08/31/2021 02:05 PM
> Subject: Re: RENT binder option
> Sent by: "IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
>
> Is this the Dave Cole who wrote "Boney Fingers" - many years ago?
>
> Bill Hitefield

TP