> No, we are very tight on DASD space.
> I am trying to get a list with a HLQ of datasets with their space
> allocations to find large candidates to delete

Bill,

If you are intending to get large candidates, it is quite simple to do it
in ISPF

in 3.4 bring up the dataset list with

HLQ.*

and issue the command SORT TRACKS D

This will sort the list with tracks in the descending order. So the large
allocations should be at the top.

You can also save this list of dataset with the command SAVE MYLIST

It will save the listing to  USERID.MYLIST.DATASETS

You can run LISTCAT in batch with LEVEL on HLQ and get all the details and
have another program to strip off the space allocation data. File-manager
can also be used.

Thanks,
Kolusu