On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 08:09:39 -0500, Bill Giannelli wrote:

>When I order maintenance from Shopz there is the option to eliminate
>superseded service. should this be normally selected?

Perhaps not, against the eventuality that the SUPerseding SYSMOD
go HOLD ERROR and the SUPerseded SYSMOD remain valuable.

Similarly, I argued, successfully, that our process should allow the
SYSMOD that resolves a PE HOLD to PREreq, not only SUPersede
the PE PTF for the case where the earlier PDF contained numerous
elements and the PE could be corrected by replacing only one of them.

-- gil