the coding and I have made the code to access the mainframe IMS conversational
transaction and see the data come back so we are exciting about the
breakthrough so far. Thanks for your help anyway!     On Monday, September 13,
2021, 06:33:39 AM EDT, Denis <000001664d8ede6c-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
wrote:

 Hi Larry,
it might sound strange, but setting userid and password is optional, so you can
set it in the IMSConnectionSpec even though it is absent in the docs.
Denis.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Zhang <000003b304d39e8e-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Fri, Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm
Subject: Re: IMS Resource Adaptor to ( IMS connect) Error -for
ManagedConnectionFactory

 Thanks Denis. Ford has a framework which sets all this info as you listed in
the doc, that framework has been up and running for 20 years, thus the
caller(my poc) does not need to do the sequence call /set up again. but what I
wanted to know is , seeing the doc you listed here, there is no user name and
password passed over for the managed connection?
    On Friday, September 10, 2021, 01:45:36 AM EDT, Denis