Martin,

Do you have that book somewhere still? I spent 15 minutes on google but lots of
links lead nowhere.

NetRexx does have a rather complete CMS Pipelines implementation
(www.netrexx.org <http://www.netrexx.org/>) and I was wondering what I need to
do to also have these ’halfpipes’ and other batch interfaces, using JZOS or
other.

Best regards,

René.