Yes.  You can use the DUPLEX option on the OUTPUT JCL statement with
Printway Extended as long as you have set the correct values in
duplexes-supported in your printer definition.  If you tell Printway what
kind of duplexing your printer supports, then it can do it.
See
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.5.0?topic=ppdip-validating-that-data-sets-can-print-as-requested-basic-extended-mode#pwlimit