On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:57:56 -0500, Jantje. <jan.moeyers...@gfi.be> wrote:

>Co:ZBatch, Co:Z sftp and passwordless authentication (using ssh keys) have
>done it very well for me.

Up to a point.  I once chatted with our sysprog.  We intended to
exchange data with another organization.  The protocol verifieduser IDs.
They insisted on lower case IDs; z/OS UNIX on upper case.  Neither
side would budge.  USERIDALIASTABLE might have provided a
solution.  Instead,  the project was abandoned.

(Why USERIDALIASTABLE rather than just a RACF OMVS entry?)

-- gil