On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 14:07:25 -0400, Joseph Reichman wrote:

>Have a visita 3270

"visita"?  "Vista"?  Whatever.

Are there Vista option(s) which control formatting on Copy?  Which have
you specified?  (You'll probably get many suggestions here; Vista is
popular.)

>When I originally responded to Peter Relson
>I noticed in outlook sent it was a big jumble

Did you paste into GMail web interface?  GMail app?  Outlook?  Other (specify)?

If you paste into Notepad; Wordpad; Notepad++; ... is the formatting OK?  Will
those
tools tell you what line end option is in effect?  Can you change it?

-- gil