Is that anything like the vendor asking for a dump or a trace when you've
already  uploaded both?

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Bob
Bridges <robhbrid...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 6:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: I tend to skip over the subject of emails

YES!!!  More than one question in an email almost always gets me an answer only
to the first one.  I would uncharitably assume that my victim doesn't actually
~read~ my emails, if I hadn't caught myself doing the same thing.  Thankfully I
do it rarely, but I do it.

(Admittedly I tend to pack a lot of information into one email, and to
alternate between explanation and question.  Still.)

---

/* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad
judgment.  -from A Cowboy's Guide to Life */