I do have a DOC for z/os 1.12 if you want I can provide, this was from an IBM presentation

On 11/5/2021 10:57 AM, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
I just re-read Configuring ISPF for Fun and Profit presentation and found the following link: http://home.roadrunner.com/~pinncons/TSO LOGON with the Same Userid on Multiple LPARs in a Sysplex.pdf

However the link is dead.
Does anyone have the presentation?
Or any other presentation on the topic.

My goal is to enable multiple TSO/ISPF logons within sysplex.
What I know:
- ISPPROF dataset can be shared now (it has changed)
- LIST, LOG, TEMP datasets should not be shared. The solution is exit 16 or ISPF Configuration Utility (add &SYSNAME to the DSNs).
- I'm not sure about PDF edit recovery files.
- Did I miss something?

--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/