>I notice these are now available from:
>    <http://service.software.ibm.com/holdata/390holddata.html>

Yes, I found that out when I needed the lastest holddata. I had forgotten to
use IE (as long as we still have that) and had used Edge (no Firefox, no Chrome
here) and it worked. Now I can only hope that IBM will no longer put ptf
documentation inside a ++HOLD DOC as ftp links or as links to public data
stores. IE will go away here soon and access to data stores gets blocked every
time.

IBM has converted a number of ftp links to https now. Maybe my public complaint
in January helped.

Regards, Barbara