You may have an address space with that ASID still in the system.  You should
be able to display it, CANCEL it and FORCE it, (with ARM).  Removing that ASID
on the system where it exists, should clear the ENQ.

________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Mark Jacobs <00000224d287a4b1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 8:57:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Orphaned SYSDSN Enqueue

We have an orphaned SYSDSN enqueue that's preventing CICS from starting. GRS
shows it enqueued by the CICS STC that we're trying to startup. The ASID that's
being displayed is currently in use by a a different STC. Outside of an IPL is
there anyway to remove the enqueue from the sysplex?

Mark Jacobs

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com