The output from those commands you list all look good for my system. It did
start spitting out messages which don't look good:

[ 1528.473303] systemd[1]: Failed to start Apply Kernel Variables.
[ 1649.605564] systemd[1]: Failed to start Journal Service.
[ 1658.599686] systemd[1]: Failed to start udev Kernel Device Manager.

(Those last two messages repeat several times.) It'd be nice to know why things
failed.

Neale

    I am no Network person, but here are a few suggestions to try and ensure
your network setup is ok ...

    1. D TCPIP,,N,VIPADCFG (verify zCX DVIPA has bee defined - VIPARANGE)
    2. D TCPIP,,N,VIPADYN (verify  DVIPA has been activated by zCX instance)
    3. D TCPIP,,N,DEVL,INTFN=EZAZCX (verify that TCPIP has activated the EZAZCX
interface)
    4. F jobname, DISPLAY,NET (verify zCX network config)
    5. D TCPIP,,N.HOME (verify the EZAZCX IP address and zCXDVIPA have been
added to the Home List)

    Hope the above helps

    Roger