From: Mark <pacemainl...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 9:01 AM CST
Subject: z/OSMF security log?

Is there somewhere I can find logs of security errors. Specifically
Trying to access z/OSMF Software Management for the first time.

You are not authorized to access the Software Services task.

I believe I have set up everything needed in RACF, but obviously I have
missed something. There are no messages on the console showing an error.
It must be logged someplace.

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems