> The solution has been found.
> It turns out that the java level that comes with a CBPDO does not
> correctly support z/OSMF requirements.
<snip>
> z/OSMF required Java 8.0.35/36  not the delivered 8.0.32.

I want to follow-up on this with the appropriate folks, but just to be
sure we're talking about the same thing, you said CBPDO which surprised
me.  This means you obtained the ++FUNCTIONs and ++PTFs, allocated the CSI
and all the target and dlib data sets, then received and applied manually.
 When did you order the CBPDO?  And the Java 8 fix pack 35 and 36 PTFs
were not included in your CBPDO?  Or, did you order and install a
ServerPac, where you obtained pre-built CSI, targets, and dlibs?  If so,
when did you order that?

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.