Oh, but they advertise that they can replace mainframe. Well, maybe the
processing. But not the on site reliability. Of course, for WFH, the
internet is the week point. And, most likely, also the home equipment. I
just had to reboot my Windows PC at home because it decided to stop talking
to my internet router.