Thanks, Kurt - Yeah I saw the ability to export to CVS.  Not an ideal
solution, but workable.

Sorry on the terminology, first time working with z/OSMF.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 3:32 PM Kurt J. Quackenbush <ku...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> > Part of the workflow is to create “Missing SYSMOD Reports’.  I get the
> > workflow to run and it creates a web page table output of Missing
> SYSMODS.
>
> (Just to clarify terminology, you're talking about the "Check for missing
> SYSMODs" step in the Deployment checklist in z/OSMF Software Management...
> not a z/OSMF Workflow.)
>
> > What is missing, unless I didn’t see the option, is to create a Dataset
> > (SMPPUNCH) that will have the SYSMODS that I can copy straight into my
> SMPE
> > Receive Order JCL.  Has anyone worked with this yet and know if this is
> > possible?
>
> Check the table actions.  You can Print or Export the table data.  Not
> exactly direct to an SMPPUNCH, but hopefully better than nothing.
>
> Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management
> Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems