I meant using *.sh for the URL of a shell script.
Clicking on the link made me think for a second that would download and start running it :)

On 12/22/2021 2:21 PM, Phil Smith III wrote:
Tom Brennan wrote:

Thanks... I need to give that a try too.  I'm already impressed with

their clever use of Saint Helena for the URL.

OK, I feel stoopid: Huh?

Doesn't appear anyone has ported testssl to z/OS, not that that's
necessarily hard (nor is it necessarily easy). This tool also appears to go
against a host, which doesn't help with an application connection. Kevin's
suggestion of netstat will work if you can catch it while it's failing to
connect (hint: I think that's gonna be hard).

.