What release of MQ? We are running MQ 6.0 and I don't have those macros
either. Looking at the FMID, I am guessing that the other person has a more
current version of MQ.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Donald Likens <dlik...@infosecinc.com>wrote:

> Since you have them in your system, we have not installed something
> correctly on our system... Thanks for your help.

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown