I've never used CEETEST, instead doing all of my debugging with z/XDC, an
outstanding product from ColeSoft, but let me ask a question based on my
experience.

Are you sure you use the line number in the PDS in the AT?  Unless you also
define the ds and member somewhere, the loadmod has no knowledge of those
line numbers.  It may be the offset from the assembly listing that you need.

Ramsey