Thanks Steve,  this is C code compiled by XL/C.

I don't think DUMPT MYMODULE * C_CODE is the solution: Asterisk  means the
first CSECT regardless if it has text in the specified class or not.

AMA168I SYSIN PROCESSING STARTED
 DUMPT MYMODULE * C_CODE

**RECORD LENGTH: 00000000 CLASS: C_CODE           MEMBER NAME: MYMODULE
                                                  CSECT NAME:  IEWBLIT
AMA152I NO TEXT DATA OF REQUESTED CLASS FOR THIS SECTION.

I may use DUMPT MYMODULE ALL to dump ALL CSECTs, but what if I want to ZAP the
text of the un-named one ?

Thank you,
mario