W dniu 02.03.2022 o 16:20, Mainframe Sysprog pisze:
GM Listers,

I want to obtain the WWPN of all PCHIDS on a processor and want to know
what would be the fastest/easiest way to do that.

The objective here is to do kind of an audit of what's connected to where
for a new configuration and cross check it with intended HW configuration.
I have the report from the switch which shows the WWPN to which is
connected to, so if I can somehow get a report from the CEC listing the
PCHID and its WWPN, I can cross check what's cabled up and what's not.

Right now the way I do this is go into individual PCHIDS and do a problem
determination from the HMC.

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

I don't have solution , but I would look at HMC/SE capabilities.
From OS point of view you may not see all the PCHIDs.
Another source would be FC switch, but only for channels which are attached to given fabric.

Hints:
WWNN is constant for all ports
WWPN is consecutive for consecutive PCHIDs.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland