Hello ,
,
.
I have WINDOWS DOS .bat file which I use to execute a script.
The script contains about 1000 FTP get commands.
I have executed this script many many times to backup source
code from a mainframe.
.
I need to restore several files on the Mainframe, so I created  a script
which contains several statements like this:
put e:MONRTERM.txt 'PAULD01.WORK.SRCLIB.OLD(MONRTERM)'
.
However I consistently receive the following statements:
ftp> put e:MONRTERM.txt 'PAULD01.WORK.SRCLIB.OLD(MONRTERM)'
200 Port request OK.
125 Storing data set PAULD01.WORK.SRCLIB.OLD(MONRTERM)
> M:No Such file or directory
250 Transfer completed s
.
The PDS on the Mainframe exists.
I can browse the PDS on the mainframe and I see the members BUT they are empty.

I searched google for assistance - and made some of the suggestions such as
using
bin option, and LOCSITE options.
The results ae the same.
.
What do I need to add to my script to FTP upload the PC Files
to the PDS on the Mainframe ?
What Am I misunderstanding ?
..
Paul D.