From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Itschak Mugzach [00000305158ad67d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 12:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: looking for 'how to' developing Rexx host command

I don't think that chap. 14 discuss how to develop a host command
processor. I may be wrong... Please be more specific.

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1urFkh_uX_xckRTcrZQ2XcZEVdQw_PtxBq4O1Oksg8aVE8-F01JLx8Xze-WRIMKXuQ-yh8PhOTFAT5GZzPh1A6K5DHGUMrMRqf1sNmLenqMJS8-GhPXa3qCmbqALNotZNRpjh1TfB0SiWc0HUTME7hv1lBIl6AToq94ujkUdva6qbuCqtDp1HM8t0tAXukBK4Xv_l22Yiv0dvFxYCmO_3uHQcPLwbswlDX4rGg97o8VspKUR9tlZNp0TNLfytgwPaxhu3cMKpNzyf3nmSAKVYUL78oXHL84HlkTKphqqb8zSwxCDBJ3wF-X1rDidwtnVp5i4eAToiTTEa7_FVlv0dWdehEtuKZGu-vW3t_YPLAGh5_emzJL4Ojk2Hik7uNHZlQnrvLIOXt0h-q6wrdO4lCno02pyPQ_Ld_XaHCwZEAHBFcsazYRT4x0S-RJPTng-t/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Securiteam.co.il
  **|*