there is an export function Bob, not excel but a nice format. if you want I can provide a sample to you so you can play with

Carmen

On 3/24/2022 7:20 AM, Richards, Robert B. (CTR) wrote:
Is there a way to export migration workflow tasks into an EXCEL spreadsheet?

The goal is to provide a list of tasks with assignees and then filter on the
assignee column.

I would prefer if they went into the workflow themselves, but that is a work in
progress.

Bob

send email tolists...@listserv.ua.edu  with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/