While evaluating SMF 30 data for one customer found few address spaces
being reported with the  SMF30_USERKEYCSAUSAGE bit on. Below are few
examples :

1)INIT address spaces program IEFIIC (SMF30 subtype 4 step records)
2)DB2 MSTR , IRLM , DBM1 address spaces.
3)MSTJCL00 ad program IEEMB860.(SMF30 subtype 2,3)

I suspect somehow these address spaces are not being accurately reported
in the SMF 30 or I am missing something.

Anybody who can help in shedding some light on why these observations are
being reported with the SMF30_USERKEYCSAUSAGE bit on.

Thanks
Shivang