Hello list,

I'm stumped on this one.  I have a small assembler program (BCMDEL from Sam
Golob's Broadcast dataset maintenance CBT package).  It's running successfully
on 2 of my LPARs but the third is giving me a 047 abend trying to run.  The
program is linked AC=1 and is residing in 2 APF authorized libraries.  One of
them is my private library where I initially assembled the code which I added
to the APF list and verified it is there.  I tried accessing this thru a
STEPLIB.  The other is a general library where several of our third party
products reside, others of which need and have APF authorization through this
library.  This is accessed through the linklist and I did perform an LLA
refresh.   The program is a TSO-in-batch program if that matters.  Identical
JCL running on other LPARs.

Here's the line of code it is choking on:

KZ       MODESET KEY=ZERO

I can copy the load module to one of the other LPARs and it runs fine there so
the module appears correct.  Other APF programs are running fine from the
library on this LPAR where I copied the code so the library appears correct.
Any thoughts as to what I've overlooked?  I have my 2 coworkers stumped as
well.  It's looking like it has to be something in the environment but we can't
determine what.

TIA,

Rex

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.