On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 20:12:04 +0000, Seymour J Metz wrote:

>Periodically, someone will post an on topic question here and be directed to a
>more specialized list for, e.g., assembler, ISPF, JES2, TSO. Does anybody have
>a feel for the relative value of more specialized respondents versus more
>responents?

Sometimes a hard question.

o Should a question about RISBG go to ASSEMBLER-LIST
  because it's an assembler mnemonic (software, even though
  those mnemonics appear in the PoOps) or here?

o MVS-OE is languishing, but one very valuable IBM emplloyee
  appears to monitor it closely.  (Did you argue against the
  initial proposal of MVS-OE?)

o I receive periodic "Subscription Probes" for VM-UTIL, which
  otherwise appears to be defunct.

o Much ISPF traffic seems to come to IBM-MAIN.

--
gil