From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Robert Oldenburg
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 09:18 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM z16 Day

Working for me now, no issues. Hope the below info helps.

Hello,
IBM z16 Day SE is about to begin! The conference kicks off today, April 5th,
10:00 AM to 6:30 PM EST. We hope you're ready to connect, learn, and be
inspired by IBM z16 Day SE.

To view the presentations, just log into the platform
(https://ibmz16day-se.bemyapp.com) using your user name and password. If you
have attended previous IBM events, the credentials should be the same. Don't
hesitate to reach out to me if you have any issues.

You can find the full conference agenda and plan your day here:
https://ibmz16day-se.bemyapp.com/#/agenda

Quick reminder, if you are unable to attend a session live, you can view a
replay after the conference. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you
have any questions or concerns. Enjoy the conference!
Best,
Kim
(on behalf of the IBM z16 Day SE team)

Robert Oldenburg
National Account Manager
Action Software International
(a division of Mazda Computer Corporation)
Tel: (905) 470-7113  x 209
Cell: (647) 773-2885
Fax: (905) 470-6507
E-mail: r...@actionsoftware.com