Maybe I wasn't clear. Say we have a proclib dataset with 1000 members in it.
Does anyone have a method to identify members that are being used so we can
archive and delete the ones that aren't?

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com

Sent with ProtonMail secure email.