Points we shared and learnt. Thanks to all for this knowledge share.

   1. CP is kneecapped and expensive. Linux will run faster on IFL.
   2. CP and IFL's can be shared in single LPAR
   3. Proper sizing of Memory, Paging, SRN resources.
   4. If still high usage caused by Linux instance - adding additional IFL
   5. No restriction to have more number of IFLs than CP.
   6. Review the WAIT COMPLETION flag

I have a question..

In this case, Will it be helpful to implement IRD in the shared LPAR of CP
and IFLs?

Regrds,
Suresh

*SureshNc*