"Sorry, I find this "survey" meaningless as reported. Figure 1 says it's
showing downtime, then the text says it's  a percentage of systems that
have reported a data breach. Which is it?"

Then you clearly dont know how to read...

"enterprise customers reported a successful data breach that resulted in
tangible downtime"

So its downtime as a result of a breach. Sheesh.

Joe