On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 20:00:42 -0400 Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>I have an SRB in which branch to a routine which does a BAKR on entry and PR
:>on exit

:>My program abended from an in valid value on IARV64 REQUEST=LIST I have the
:>abend code DC2 and reason AA

:>That's not my problem my problem is doing the retry I get an abend 60D
:>reason X'14'

:>First off for every bakr I do I do a PR I didn't abend within the bakr
:>routine so I don't understand why RTM is telling me when I do the retry to
:>set SDWALSLV

Yawn. I don't know why I bother.

Lets us all say together - "Show the code".

http://www.dissensoftware.com