Just want to see if I understand things correctly

In a SRB initiated with IEAMSCHD

 When my recovery  routine or FRR gets control first of it  seems both
SDWAGR regs and SDWASR regs are always the same

As opposed to normal estate when I can pretty much count on SDWASR regs not
being corrupted since I do it all the way in the beginning of the program

If I determine that the registers are not mine i.e some system service
(maybe I passed bad parms causing it to  blow up)

The I can only percolate but that doesn't mean I don't get control back
after the IEAMSCHD (doing it with synch=yes)

In that case ,SYNCHCOMPADDR will have an 8

And SYNCHCODEADDR will have SDWAABCC

And SYNCHRSNADDR has SDWACRC

If I am able to do a retry (the registers are mine)

Then SYNCHCOMPADDR IS 0 SYNCHCODEADDR, SYNCHRSNADDR are r15 and r0 values
that were in the SRB

thanks