Kind ibm-mainers,

I have a question about printing selective held spool files to a data set with
SDSF under ISPF.

Here's what I know how to do:

1 Select the spool files for a job under the "ST" panel using "?" prefix.
2 Then the panel displaying the list appears.  I often use INPUT primary to see
sysins
3 Use "PRINT D" command to open a print data set
4. USE X prefixes on selected spool files
5 PRINT CLOSE

Works OK, but I would like to know if there is a way to:

a) in the output data set, have each concatenated spool file prefixed by a
separator record, like the Job/Step/procstep/ddname of the spol file ?

b) if not (a), maybe some way to at least print the list of spool files (from
the ? list panel) to the print data set.  There doesn't seem to  be an obvious
way to print that to the same SDSF output print dataset.

Thanks,

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com