Thanks Rob for your response.

I appreciate the very nice APIs for SDSF, and agree that these are normally the
best solution for this kind of problem.  Unfortunately for the audience and
on-the-fly context at hand, any REXX or code is probably ruled out :-)

-- Kirk Wolf

PS> For the print separators - an option on the "PRINT or PRINT D" command
would seem like a generally useful thing.  It would basically cause a separator
that identifies the next thing being printed.