I have a z/OSMF Software Management question that I hope someone on IBM-Main
can provide me with the answer.

I was on the Configure CATALOGs page of a z/OS 2.5 deployment and successfully
provided the Temporary Catalog Alias entries for three HLQs.

The issue was the fourth HLQ - OMVS. Everything I tried failed.

The alias of OMVS is already defined in our driving system's Master Catalog and
RELATEd to a shared user catalog. Because our ACS routines only allow a HLQ of
OMVS to allocate to the "HFS/ZFS" pool, I knew any other HLQ would not work.
For the record, all OMVS.* data sets that I was trying to allocate would be
unique in our driving system's master catalog. I was unable to get off of this
webpage without specifying a Temporary Catalog Alias for it, so I specified one
and moved on to let the six jobs be generated. Subsequently, I edited the job
that creates and populates the OMVS datasets to REMOVE that Temporary Catalog
Alias wherever it was referenced and submitted the job to a successful
conclusion.

Next, I moved onto "Perform Workflows" and was instantly stopped with 21 errors
looking for the OMVS datasets containing the Temporary Catalog Alias.OMVS.*

I do not know how to get out if this situation and there does not appear to be
anyway to bypass/rectify it. All three workflows produce the same set of errors.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Bob