From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Tom
Longfellow
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 12:51 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: How do you Prove that you no longer need a working SKLM
server or started task.

Very interesting update that brought up issues that may become useful to us in
the future.

If we ever get a unified storage organization at our site, the idea of an
onsite/offsite key management would make us look good.
The biggest hurdle for me is the 'My Side/Your Side' dichotomy of management.
---- "This is mine", "That is Yours"

This is a part of my life here.  Since day one of our DS8000 we offered to
carve out our excess space as SAN LUNs.   You would have thought I was asking
to shoot their pet dog.

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.